Get Visa Services is committed to our client’s privacy and security and to taking steps designed to secure your personal and financial information. We believe your private details should be kept just that and when you share personal information with us, we will make all reasonable endeavors to keep your details secure and private. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
Get Visa Services understands that privacy is important to you and wants your experience when dealing with us to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. This policy describes who Get Visa Services is and how it handles your personal information generally as well as when you use our website.
The type of personal information we collect and hold Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Generally Get visa services does not collect sensitive information about you such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health. However depending on the products and service you ask us to provide, we maybe required to collect some sensitive information when we are providing you with specialised services (such as access requirements for a disability).
We will ask for a broad range of personal information which is necessary for us to provide you with our services. The type of personal information we ask for will depend on which of the travel products with Get visa services you book on and the type of product or service you choose.
If we are not able to collect personal information about you we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or assistance you require. The collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is needed to provide these.
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
- Name, address , email and contact details;
- Date of birth;
- Gender; and/or
- Information about your use of our product or service
Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
- Insurance- travel
- Passport number
- Credit card details
Ways we collect your personal information We collect your personal information:
- By using written forms;
- Through contact over the telephone, your mobile or other messaging technology;
- Via the internet, including websites and social media; and/or
- In person to person contact
- Through subscription and entry forms
- Booking forms and requests for further information
- Emails, response devices
We will collect your personal information during the information life cycle, on an adhoc or a recurrent basis using the above methods. For example, we will collect personal information when you acquire a product or service from us, when you make changes to that product, when you enquire on our product and services or request information on our services. We will combine or link personal information we already know about you to other personal information we collect about you.
We collect your personal information:
- Directly from you by written, by phone or through our online booking engine.
- From a group coordinator who is arranging your travel ( If this is the case we request from the group leader that every member of the group has consented to them providing this Personal Information to us, in order for us to provide those products and services).
- From other persons or organizations (including related and third parties).
Please refer to “Parties to whom we disclose and collect your personal information” section which details the types of organizations we disclose your personal information to and collect your personal information from.